niedziela, 3 lutego 2008

mte financial pay loan

It is POSSIBLE that you have no credit files because many of your derogs are either obsolete, or, in the case of the repos, not reportable because they were not carried out in accordance with State laws.
I am requesting this information because I have contacted Scumbag CA and requested validation that these debts are mine.
This is why I posted the link to the "this board is being watched" thread -- it's the Ah HA's.
(Mte financial pay loan) If you apply for a mortgage then they probably will verify what you tell them.
What are those cute, slimey but tasty bugs, that were in the lion king -- ya know that Fisher called fave Quixote????
It was sold a million times and I guess I'm not reading the report closely enough, but I can't tell who has it now.

Brak komentarzy: