niedziela, 3 lutego 2008

cashman loans

Ahh...I neglected to consider the part about "continue collection activity".
FYI: My current score is EX: 722 and this lien is the only derogatory statement on my report.
Today, 3/17/03, I received a response from Capital One, dated 2/26/03, declining my request based upon the following:
(Cashman loans) Maybe it is good that gm and corvette are the only score driven cards out there who pull eq.....
Those notes and paper trails are SO important, and I just BLEW IT! DAM :cry:
While I found you article interesting, my person opinion is the APR is not a usefull tool for borrowers.
It's ridiculous that there is absolutley no alternative available to deal with two small tax liens but to "wait", and for seven years, when the rest of my items are just fine.
CBSDNA=citi bank south dakota something or other that i can't remember now.

Brak komentarzy: