niedziela, 3 lutego 2008

quick loan funding scam

I'm going over there tonight and we're pulling all 3 reports to see what's going on.
Now if someone could explain to me why I have to wait 25 hours, I'd be happy.
The funny thing is.. it is reporting to EX already! This is how I found out my CL!! I was told would receive in a couple of weeks. They pulled their CR on 9/5 and it is already reporting!!
(Quick loan funding scam) so they offer us the EIC amoung other things in order to get us to bredd and we still refuse.
She was thinking about refinancing the house to payoff the ch.13, I am really talking her out of this and into the ch.
Many cards have different rates for balance transfers, purchases and cash advances, looks to me like they always pay down the balance with the lowest rate.

Brak komentarzy: