piątek, 1 lutego 2008

usurious moneytree washington

Like I said before, should I just wait it out since the washington mutual account goes into 7 yrs in about 3 months?
Thanks for that info Manequinne, i guess the middle score is still in effect.
Cap1 keeps sending me offers for better and better cards, but two letters from me to them via PFB has not yielded any results in either raising my credit limits or improving my terms or rate on my first card.
(Usurious moneytree washington) can someone point me in the direction of a law that says how this should be handled?
I wanted to ask a question about validation and asking creditors about
"I haven't missed any payments," said Ms. Marden, 44, a nursing home aide. "I haven't been late � ever. This doesn't make any sense." HSBC, which is acquiring the company that issued Ms. Marden's card, said it could not comment on individual customers.
I'd write back and say, thank you for your response, however it does not help me nor meet the minimum requirements of the description and information you are required to provided me within 15 days of my request pursuant to the FCRA.

Brak komentarzy: