piątek, 1 lutego 2008

bad credit installment loan

Hell Iv'e even gotten letters saying "we cannot accept your documents" reffering to evidence of my attempts to verify with the furnishers of info.
That's a good idea Gib. But it may not be necessary. Keep in mind this is a Jim Walter home. They once had a very bad reputation but this is a solid built home. And, Jim Walter does their own financing and are possibly more lenient.
I'm not gonna let Capital One make me go bald with worrying.......ha ha, I don't care.......
(Bad credit installment loan) Fingerhut wrote me letters saying they have no files on me yet they keep verifying the debt....they didnt reply to my ITS....I tried 1 last ditch option this mornign which I will post about if it works....If not, I'll be immediately filing with AG & Small Claims, as I already have damages. Im far from 1 with the litigious mindset so Im not advocating the court system....

Brak komentarzy: