sobota, 2 lutego 2008

firstcash advance

Asked the same question and was told they could although no explanation was really given.
I think this is the highest I have ever had...still not where I want to be, but it sure is progress!!!!
It hasn't been registered since april of 2000 no tags or nothing since april 2000 it was in my name april of 00,however
(Firstcash advance) Caramel, we'll be anxiously awaiting your precious arrival, as well!!
Also, you'd think that if they are in cahoots, they'd be a little more on the ball when it comes to marking accounts as disputed!
- meaning the Collector could not legally respond to the CRA- forcing the CRA to delete the account for "no response".
since I signed the papers saying I didnt want any of my medical info to be given out.
They gave me a chance when no one else would and it's my only current positive tradeline.

Brak komentarzy: