niedziela, 3 lutego 2008

cash advances in puerto rico

...with a new stained wood fence that has metal posts sunk in concrete and board-on-board slats.
This creep isn't the person I normally deal with anyway and I am absolutely sick and tired of them.
I went to EXP website and checked on my online disputes and I think they have even updated one account that is in dispute and the balance is now higher!!
(Cash advances in puerto rico) Got another Q for you, I get atleast one pre approved CC offer a day ....and today I got my first AMEX gold card pre-approval.
I know I've seen something on here about this before, but I can't find it under search.
I used to have entries on my accounts that said closed at credit granters request but after several disputes the notations drooped away.
Do you think an OC is likely to settle on a partial payment in exchange for negative deletion?
What had happened was when i was approved for the savings acct they had approved me for a 5K card, however a few weeks later - when i called to inquire why it hadn't arrived - the cs rep explained that even tho I was approved via their web site with the soft inquiry - they had changed their policy and that you had to apply seperately for a credit card - and that a hard inquiry would be pulled.

Brak komentarzy: