sobota, 2 lutego 2008

business and personal loans

If you didn't have any right to validation after 30 days, I could just tell you that you owe me $2400 from a few years ago and your 30 day were up then and you'd have to pay it.
I as a broker have a couple of lenders that will give me .50% rebate if a client does this.
Like you might, on a whim tomorrow, become a heroin addict and stop paying.
(Business and personal loans) The comments on the accounts say "account closed by subscriber, charged off account, etc."
This part says that if, say, NJ requires IL CA's to be licenesed in NJ as well and NJ, then the NJ CA's need to be licensed in IL as well...
Anyway, at least I know I wasn't totally off target for what I thought we should be at. He was very apologetic today, so I'm gonna chalk it up to the cold medicine he must be taking for something with all the credit troubles we have had--wahoo! Now I'm waiting for the GFE.
There wasn't any explanation with it at all. It was just the judgement. The amount he awarded us was the amount that we asked for. So, he gave them the MAXIMUM penalty allowed, plus our filing costs.
You are thinking that it's more likely those creditors would delete when faced with an upcoming contempt date instead of facing the Judge?�

Brak komentarzy: