piątek, 1 lutego 2008

bad credit installment loan

This CA has reported nothing to the CRA's, and honestly I have no clue who they are, or why they would be pulling a report on me.
I'm going to follow along this tack for a bit longer. As others have pointed out, I probably wouldn't have some of these problems has I gone with Superior Court to start with. Trying some different approaches in the hopes that I can learn something which will help others. Assuming it goes throught to judgement, win or lose I'll post all the details and sign off of this nickname so others might gain from the information. If they come to their senses and offer a resonable settlement, then I'm kinda bound to not talking.
If the payments would just let up. I thing we'd be okay. We've negotiated with the car payment still owed and computer that will be paid off in April. We both work full time. Enough to pay our bills with some a very little some left over for emergency savings. Just not currently with the extra payment. We have explored the second job aspect too. We don't bring in enough to make up the difference. We can only work on weekends because of our weekly schedule. We talk again today to the guy at Intelligent Foreclosure. We haven't gone with them yet. The guy said he wanted to talk with our mortgage co. first to see if he could help us. The guy will act as a mediator not a loan officer or refinancer. He is suppose to according to what he told me mediate with the mortgage co. to get a better payment arrangement.
(Bad credit installment loan) In the end, their lawyer even admitted to me that the collection accts that belonged to someone else, were not mine and they knew it.
Nor are they going to have garage sales of multimillion $$ artwork given to them illegally by the same Corp.
You do want to serve the defendant with interrogetories and admissions as soon as possible.

Brak komentarzy: